UnforgivenGamers
Register to become an UnforgivenGamer now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UnforgivenGamers
Register to become an UnforgivenGamer now!
UnforgivenGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops?

5 posters

Go down

Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops? Empty Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops?

Post by Mo Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 am

The advertisement shows a new map pack For 4 all new maps and 1 new zombies. It's pretty cool, I will look forward to it! The maps are Convoy, Stockpile, Zoo, Hotel and Undead? Maybe? Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops? Call-of-duty-black-ops-new-map-pack

Last edited by Mo on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pic?)
Mo
Mo
N00b

uPoints : 13

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops? Empty Re: Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops?

Post by Ryknight_5 Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 am

I've seen it, haha the pic is my desktop background. I can't wait for it to come out... Too bad it takes a month after the Xbox for the PS3.. Oh and i was wondering if anyone was having trouble connecting to the multiplyer??? I am completely unable to... It gives me a message that I have been signed out of Playstation Network when i really haven't... Anyone hears anything let me know.. Thanks..
Ryknight_5
Ryknight_5
N00b

uPoints : 1

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops? Empty Re: Have you guys seen the new leaked ad for CoD Black Ops?

Post by Crimshaw Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:55 am

I don't see the pic, so I'll look for it tomorrow.

In all honesty, I'm not really into CoD anymore. I was really into CoD for a while, but it's just died on me. I haven't heard of this though, so the information is appreciated.

And Ryknight, the PSN has been down all day for maintenance. I would think it would be back up tomorrow. If it isn't, then I have no idea when it'll be up. Just give it a few days.
Crimshaw
Crimshaw
Admin

uPoints : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 am

^^ yeah the psn has been down for a couple of days now due to hackers and the workers don't know when they will be back up and I am looking forward to the map pack as well my psn ID is PICKA543
Mo
Mo
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by El3mentGamer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 am

frickin' PSN and Mo, im gonna have to add you. And a Zoo map? SOUNDS BADASS! NOt into CoD much either bu that could be interesting
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Admin

uPoints : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 am

Awesome can't wait to DESTROYYYYY you!!! Jk lol anyone can beat me at duty
Mo
Mo
N00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaggiestLawyer Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm gonna look forward for the map packs. Zoo Sounds like it's going to be awesome. I can't wait for them
BaggiestLawyer
BaggiestLawyer
Beginner Gamer

uPoints : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down