UnforgivenGamers
Register to become an UnforgivenGamer now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UnforgivenGamers
Register to become an UnforgivenGamer now!
UnforgivenGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone like any anime?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone like any anime? Empty Anyone like any anime?

Post by Mo Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 am

Hey guys, I'm not a big anime guy I'm mostly a gamer, but I really like Naruto and was wondering if any of y'all(not southern lol) like it, if not then you are missing out bc it is a thrilling action-packed show and read. affraid
Mo
Mo
N00b

uPoints : 13

Back to top Go down

Anyone like any anime? Empty Re: Anyone like any anime?

Post by El3mentGamer Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

Me and Crimshaw actually used to be reaaallly into Anime and Manga. But I've gotten out of it. The only Manga i still like alot is Death Note. But the series is over Sad
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Admin

uPoints : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 pm

I watch Anime. I dislike Naruto. No offense. Anyway, the animes that I think are pretty cool that I've seen would be:
-Black Lagoon
-Blassreiter
-Gun X Sword
-Gurren Lagann
-TriGun

Ones I've been watching and think are cool, but I keep getting lazy and don't finish watching 'em would be:
-Baccano!
-Darker Than BLACK
-Ergo Proxy

Back to top Go down

Post by nay Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm

love animes like blood plus, death note, basilisk, hellsing, hunter hunter, well, lots of animes if i say all i won't finish and yea i like naruto too, i saw all the anime serie

nay
N00b

uPoints : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BaggiestLawyer Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:20 pm

I like death note, naruto, Bleach
BaggiestLawyer
BaggiestLawyer
Beginner Gamer

uPoints : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimshaw Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 pm

I read the manga to Naruto and Bleach, but I feel like those should have ended a long time ago, so I wouldn't really say I "like" them anymore. I'm just curious to see how they will finally end.

I watched all the anime to Darker Than Black, and I thought it was pretty cool, although I hated the ending and thought the anime as a whole was pretty confusing.

My 3 favorite manga/anime of all time would be Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, and Eureka 7.

Death Note was a lot of fun to read/watch. I did both. I watched and read pretty much all of it. The story was very interesting and compelling and the feats of Light never ceased to amaze me as I couldn't ever really figure out whether he was the good guy or the bad guy. Ultimately, he became the bad guy, but I don't believe he started out that way. I almost stopped reading the series after *SPOILERS PAST THIS POINT* L died, but I wanted to see who would win for real. Unfortunately it wasn't Light. L was my favorite character, and I wouldn't have minded if Light was finally trumped by him, but I was pissed when some punk ass kids who were apparently some kind of L wannabe's managed to finally stop Light. Having said that I think it's pretty apparent that I hated the ending to that as well. I've disliked the ending to most all of the anime/manga I've watched or read for a very long time.

My second favorite, Full Metal Alchemist was a really great tale. It's recently gotten a bit of a reboot with Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and while they're the same in the beginning they ultimately have very different endings. I was disappointed with the ending in the first series, but liked the ending to the second. I feel like it's a really cool story, seeing what both of the brothers will do for each other, and all the shit they go through trying to get their bodies back. They go through some really rough stuff. Plus, there are moments of absolute kickin' ass when they do some seriously cool alchemy stuff. Alchemy as a whole in the story is awesome just in itself, as Edward can change his automail arm into a weapon at will.

Now, my other favorite, Eureka 7 was just a fun story. It had big robot fights and a lot of it had to with a love story, but the fantasy of it all was pretty alluring. The storyline was really great I thought. It had a few moments where I was like "WTF" but pretty much all of my questions were answered by the end of the series. I actually liked the ending to this one. That was actually a few years ago. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Hmmm... I didn't originally intend to write a review, but that looks to be what happened. Sorry guys. D:
Crimshaw
Crimshaw
Admin

uPoints : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by BaggiestLawyer Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 am

Full Metal Alchemist... That ones a good obe
BaggiestLawyer
BaggiestLawyer
Beginner Gamer

uPoints : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum